SOLAR PANEL INSPECTION & PERFORMANCE INVESTIGATION
Protect your investment with a solar panel inspection.
TOP BENEFITS OF A SOLAR INSPECTION
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a query? Please check this question and answers
Yes, solar panels need to be inspected for performance and quality assurance. A single malfunctioning panel can reduce your energy production by 25-percent or more.
Periodic maintenance checks and visual inspections should be done at least once a year. The only time you may need more extensive maintenance or solar panel cleaning is if you notice your energy bill has gone up, see a red light on your inverter, or get an email notification from the monitoring provider (Enphase or SolarEdge) that there are production issues.
A thorough inspection will include a physical inspection on the roof and a diagnostic inspection of the systems electrical output on the ground or in your basement. They take about 2 hours and a one off inspection will cost around $365 depending on system size. We recommend you sign up for a yearly inspection, which costs less.
- Overall efficiency and performance
- Inspect inverters and disconnect points to be sure the are working properly
- Check the mounting system (Roof connection points and module clamps)
- Examine Cabling to be sure it’s undamaged and properly commented at the ended
- You will receive an inspection report detailing everything checked and the results, as well as photos.